Rite in the Rain is releasing a new Prolonged Casualty Care Medic Field Book Kit. The PCC Kit is designed for medics, combat lifesavers, and search & rescue to track patient vitals while in the harshest conditions. This Medic Field Book Kit comes complete with a medic field book, Cordura cover, pen, and combat cards.
Medic Field Book Kit
The medic field book includes PCC vitals tracking, MEDEVAC forms, drip rates, conversions, and 16 pages of medical references. You can keep all of your gear together with the Cordura cover. The metal pen has pressurized ink cartridges that can write through water, sweat, grease, and mud. The 3″x 5″ combat cards are printed on #100 Rite in the Rain cardstock. Each Medic Field Book Kit comes with 5o combat cards.
Rite in the Rain’s Rich History
Rite in the Rain was born in Raymond, Washington. The company was created because of a problem: someone needed a better way to record the scaling of logs and the tallying of lumber in inclement weather. Jerry Darling “formed a company to produce paper that could stand up to severe rains.” They eventually developed an eco-friendly coating process that is still used today. Rite in the Rain has been “defying Mother Nature since 1916.”
For all the latest in the outdoors, whether that be gear or stories, check us out at American Outdoor Guide Boundless | America’s Best Outdoor Adventure Magazine.
- TCCC/MIST CARDS
- 9-LINE MEDEVAC CARDS
- SHEET SIZE: 5″ x 6″ open, 3″ x 5″ folded, two-sided, 50 cards each
- INK COLOR: Black
- CARTRIDGE: Pressurized, performs in temps from -30F to 250F, underwater (down to 35ft)
- COLOR: Tan
- MATERIALS: CORDURA® fabric
- FITS: Books up to 4.75″ x 7.5″
- STORAGE: 4 internal writing instrument pockets, 1 internal notebook pocket, 1 internal large pocket
- FEATURES: Rugged zipper closer
MEDIC FIELD BOOK
- COVER COLOR: Tan
- COVER MATERIAL: Field-Flex
- BINDING STYLE: Perfect bound
- PAPER: Tan
- SHEET SIZE: 4.25″ x 7.25″
- PAGES: 160 pages / 80 sheets
- PAGE PATTERN: Prolonged Field Care Tracking Forms, Universal Pattern, and more.
- REFERENCE: Imperial and metric rulers, conversions, MEDEVAC evacuation, MEDEVAC request, 16 pages of medical reference
OVERALL SIZE: 5.75″ x 8.5″ x .875″
- WEIGHT: 1.42 lbs
- MANUFACTURED: U.S.A.