Sea to Summit has just released their most versatile and complete camp cookware set yet: the compact X-Set 32. This camp cookware set by Sea to Summit is an addition to the X-Pot collection, which aims to please space-conscious campers with collapsible, efficient designs for every outdoor occasion.
Perfect for two people, this new set includes a generous 2.8-liter X-Pot made with a hard anodized aluminum base and food-grade silicone sidewalls. The 1.3-liter X-Kettle has two glass-reinforced nylon 66 handles for easy pouring. Then there’s the X-Pan, which is polished on the inside to prevent food from sticking, with silicone-wrapped side handles that flip neatly underneath for transport.
All this collapses to create a small disc-sized set that slides easily into your backpack for all your outdoor adventures. The complete set comes in either Olive/Sand or Charcoal/Lime colors with a MSRP of $139.95. Check it out at www.SeaToSummit.com. And be sure to check back with AmericanOutdoor.guide for more great outdoor news.
- For MSRP $139.95, includes: 2.8L X-Pot, 1.3L X-Kettle & 8″ X-Pan.
- The set nests completely together for ease of transport and storage.
- X-Pot and Kettle are made from BPA-free, food-grade heat resistant silicone.
- X-Pot and Kettle have measurements molded into the sidewalls.
- Hard anodized aluminum base conducts heat really well for outdoor gourmet cooking.
- Durable, translucent pot lid shortens boil time—no need to lift the lid to check the boil.
- Three-piece cooking set collapses to 1.8″.
- Constructed of hard anodized aluminum.
- Heat-resistant, silicone grip handles for non-slip lifting and holding.
- Stainless steel ring embedded in the rim provides stability.
- Two glass-reinforced nylon 66 handles support the upper rim and improve control when pouring.